Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tooth Fairy

Yesterday was all about teeth in the Ivy Household.

Judson had his braces removed...which meant some yummy, sticky, gooey candy eating commenced.

Jarrett lost a tooth at school, which always seems more exciting than losing a tooth at home.

And one of my false teeth finally gave up holding on, which is exciting since I have been waiting to replace it for several years.

I am so thankful for an amazing dentist and orthodontist. Great people, and yes, I am the odd one that thinks of a trip to the dentist as a mini spa treatment.  I took a cat nap while they drilled, scraped and filled a tiny cavity. I know...not normal. Unfortunately, the temporary tooth is not behaving and staying in.  Just call me Capt. Jenn!  It has given me a great excuse to act like a pirate!

No comments: